Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mike Golic cheats on P90x

Follow MVG onTwitter @MiniVanGundy


If you’re anything like me, you are probably sick and tired of listening to the ESPN Radio crew shill for P90x. Well, apparently Mike Golic is sick and tired of doing P90x as evidenced by his new ad campaign for Tabasco. Have you seen the new commercial where he slathers the sauce on a piece of pizza? As someone who knows how those commercial shoots go, there is no way he did that shoot in one take, so imagine how many bites of pizza he had to take to get it perfect. I don’t do P90x, but everyone I know who does tells me that half of the program is sticking to the diet plan… now can anyone tell me if pizza and hot sauce are part of that plan?

Editor’s Note: I am all for hot sauce on pizza but Frank’s is the way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment