Yesterday was not a good day for the NBA. After marathon negotiating sessions produced no deal, the respective sides took to the media to spin their side of the demands. The players have said from the beginning that the owner's proposal is unreasonable and we tend to agree with them. We've provided a list of 10 of the major issues below though so you can judge for yourself.
1. 50 percent of all televised free agency decisions revenue.
2. Must cover at least 50 percent of Michael Jordan's gambling losses.
3. Ability to sell naming rights on any future name changes by players (Metta World Piece presented by TD Ameritrade).
4. Player's must agree to purchase at least 10,000 WNBA season tickets.
5. Portion of their income to go into escrow to pay for Mark Cuban's fines.
6. Agree to cover damages from any future sexual harassment suits against Isaiah Thomas and the Knicks.
7. Charles Barkley and Antoine Walker must only enter the Palms in Las Vegas as this will serve as the primary financing of new arena in Sacramento.
8. Future players are prohibited from dating Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
9. Anytime Dwight Howard misses a free throw, each owner gets a $100 Best Buy gift card.
10. Lebron's free fries from his new McDonald's commercial.