Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Charlie Villanueva wants to fight Kevin Garnett


Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett's trash talking may finally catch up with him. According to tweets sent from Detroit Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva's twitter account, Garnett called Villanueva a cancer patient


One of the tweets says: "KG called me a cancer patient, I'm pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he's tossing it like it's a joke."

Garnett is known for his trash talking on the court. Villanueva suffers from alopecia universalis, a medical condition that results in hair loss. The Pistons forward does not have hair on his head.

Another tweet from Villanueva's account says that Garnett's alleged comments hit home.

"I wouldn't even trip about that, but a cancer patient, I know way 2 many people who passed away from it, and I have a special place 4 those," the message reads.


Villanueva went on to challenge Garnett to a fight in another tweet, it read: "KG talks alot of crap, he's prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him." I can neither confirm nor deny whether Garnett has ever been in a fight, but it is just a matter of time with Delonte West lurking in the Celtics locker room.

No comments:

Post a Comment